The Swing SchoolThe Swing School (1938) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 1576 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Pudgy, Snooty.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Kate Wright.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Thomas Johnson, Frank Endres.
- Originally Released on May 27, 1938.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:53 minutes.
- Production Number: B-7-10
- Black & White
Betty is running a music school for animal children. Pudgy is love sick for the little Pekinese (Snooty from Little Nobody.) Pudgy doesn't know the sing-songy lesson and has to sit in the Dunce's Corner until Snooty kisses him, and he leads the class, converting... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Swing School" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Swing School? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!