The Booze Hangs HighThe Booze Hangs High (1930) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 4894 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Drunken Pig, Other Farm Animals.
- Voice Actors: Carman Maxwell.
- Directed By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Isadore Freleng, Paul J. Smith.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released in 1930 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:07 minutes.
- Production Number: 4310
- Black & White
Farm boy Bosko is so full of life that he cannot help but sing, dance and laugh with the farm animals, including a drunken pig!
Cartoon Production Information:
The music used in this cartoon comes from Oscar Hammerstein's "The Song Of The Flame," filmed by Warners in 1930. One of the songs in that musical is "The Goose Hangs High"- hence the title of this cartoon. Soundtrack: "One Little Drink," Music by... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Booze Hangs High" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Booze Hangs High? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!