Itazura Wa Jibun No Kao De No MakiItazura Wa Jibun No Kao De No Maki (1985) Season 1 Episode 660- Ninja Hattori-kun Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 1639 times total.
- Ninja Hattori-kun AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Shinei, Pan Media
- Animation Studio: Asatsu, Shin-Ei Animation
- Distributed by: TV Asahi
- Cartoon Characters: Kanzou Hattori, Kenichi Sanyo, Shinzo, Shishimaru, Yumeko, Kemumaki, Kagechiyo the Shadow-cat.
- Voice Actors: Junko Hori, Yuko Mita, Kenichi Ogata, Junpei Takiguchi, Kaneta Kimotsuki, Masako Sugaya.
- Directed By Hiroshi Sasagawa, Fumio Ikeno, Junji Nishimura, Soichiro Zen.
- Produced By Hiroshi Hagino, Tetsuo Kanno, Yoshiaki Koizumi, Yoshio Kato.
- Animated By Hiromichi Matano.
- Written By Kenji Terada, Mami Watanabe, Masaki Tsuji, Noboru Ishiguro, Noboru Shiroyama, Nobuaki Kishima, Shouichirou Ookubo, Yasuhiro Imagawa, Yu Yamamoto; more Writers ...
- Music: Shunsuke Kikuchi.
- Editor: Hajime Okayasu.
- First Aired on October 15, 1985.
- This series originally ran through Dec 25, 1987.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Episode Number: 660
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series ran for 694 episodes.
Hattori also appeared in a 53-minute theatrical movie directed by Shinichi Zuzuki, "Hattori and the War of the Little Ninja Villages" (1983). New characters included Dr. Mekamaro.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Itazura Wa Jibun No Kao De No Maki. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Itazura Wa Jibun No Kao De No Maki? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!