Come Take A Trip In My AirshipCome Take A Trip In My Airship (1930) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 439 times this month, and 1329 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Kitty, Two Piano Movers, Mouse, Boy Cat.
- Voice Actors: Billy Murray.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Willard Bowsky.
- Music: George Evans, Ren Shields.
- Originally Released on May 23, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: FL3012
- Black & White
Kitty, a girl black cat, gets a piano delivered to her rooftop apartment by two Bimbo-like piano movers, using a pulley to hoist it up the outside. She plays happily until one note becomes the bouncing ball, which bounces over an aerial filmed view of New York... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series of animated cartoons- sometimes including bits of live action- took popular songs of the day and combined the popular "bouncing ball" following the lyrics in an effort for audience singalongs. Billy Murray recorded the title song between... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Come Take A Trip In My Airship. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Come Take A Trip In My Airship? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!