Koori No Ue No TaiketsuKoori No Ue No Taiketsu (1986) Season 1 Episode 141- Pro Golfer Saru Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 216 times total.
- Pro Golfer Saru AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Shinei Doga
- Cartoon Characters: Sarumaru Sarutani, Mr. X, Dragon.
- Directed By Junji Nishimura, Hiroshi Fukutomi, Minoru Arai, Yasuhiro Imagawa, Tameo Ogawa; more Directors ...
- Animated By Toshiyuki Honda, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Noboru Shiroyama, Seiji Matsuoka.
- Music: Hiroshi Tsutsui.
- First Aired on February 18, 1986.
- This series originally ran through Mar 28, 1988.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Episode Number: 141
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally released as a 111-minute TV special. Based on Motoo Abiko's 1974 manga, which was serialized in such publications for youngsters as "Mommy," "Baby Book" and "Corocoro Comic." Abiko was one-half of the Fujiko-Fujio duo, but split from... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Koori No Ue No Taiketsu. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Koori No Ue No Taiketsu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!