The Case Of The Stuttering PigThe Case Of The Stuttering Pig (1937) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 377 times this month, and 3439 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Petunia Pig, Patrick, Peter, Percy, Portus Pig, Lawyer Goodwill, Guy in the Third Row.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Billy Bletcher.
- Directed By Frank Tashlin.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Volney White.
- Written By Melvin Millar.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on October 30, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:46 minutes.
- Production Number: 8051.
- Black & White
A mix of horror and comedy with Porky placed in an old dark house setting. This Looney Tune offers a rare peak at the entire extended Porky Pig family as the group waits in terror for the reading of Uncle Solly's will. The Pigs' Uncle Solly leaves them his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Colorized in 1995. The title is a spoof of the Perry Mason murder mystery "The Case of the Stuttering Bishop," released that year by Warner Bros. The villain gets his comeuppance from a chappie in the third row of the theater where the cartoon is... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Case Of The Stuttering Pig? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!