Trouble at The MillTrouble at The Mill (1984) - Bananaman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 537 times total.
- Bananaman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- 101 Productions, Bananaman Productions Ltd.
- Animation Studio: 101 Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Bananaman, General Blight, Maurice, Appleman, King Zorg, Auntie, Eddie, Eric, Henry the Nurk, Chief O'Reilly, Crow, Dr. Gloom, The Weatherman, Fiona, Mother Nerk, Samantha.
- Voice Actors: Tim Brooke-Taylor, Bill Oddie.
- Directed By Terry Ward.
- Produced By Trevor Bond, Terry Ward.
- Animated By Richard Cox, Joan Garrick, Geoff Loynes, Janet Nunn, Alan Green.
- Written By Bernie Kay, Terry Ward.
- Music: Dave Cooke.
- Editor: Morgan Daniels Limited.
- First Aired on October 18, 1984.
- Originally Aired on BBC1 (UK).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- United Kingdom
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Bananaman was a superhero in only the loosest sense of the word. His alter ego, Eric Wimp, was able to transform himself into a yellow-tinted crime fighter with the strength of twenty men ("twenty BIG men") and banana-themed powers and weapons, such... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Trouble at The Mill. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trouble at The Mill? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!