What's That Gnoise?What's That Gnoise? (2015) Season 2 Episode 201- Mike Tyson Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 226 times this month, and 649 times total.
- Mike Tyson Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Warner Bros. Animation, Williams Street
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Mike Tyson, Marquess of Queensbury, Pigeon.
- Voice Actors: Mike Tyson, Norm Macdonald, Jim Rash, Rachel Ramras.
- Directed By Jeff Siergey.
- Produced By Hugh Davidson, Sam Register.
- Written By Hugh Davidson, Larry Dorf, Rachel Ramras.
- Editor: Dave Mendel.
- First Aired on November 01, 2015.
- Originally Aired on Adlut Swim, NetFlix Canada.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 201
- Season: 2
A suburban housewife asks the team to investigate a strange noise coming from her car.
Cartoon Production Information:
Mike Tyson is taking the fight from the boxing ring to the streets ... by solving mysteries! Aided by the Mike Tyson Mystery Team - the Ghost of the Marquess of Queensbury, Mike's adopted Korean daughter, and a pigeon who was once a man - Mike Tyson... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "What's That Gnoise?" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What's That Gnoise?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!