Changing a Light BulbChanging a Light Bulb (2014) Season 1 Episode 110- Mixels Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 703 times total.
- Mixels Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios, The Lego Group
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television
- Cartoon Characters: Seismo, Zorch, Flain, Snuff, Krader, Vulk.
- Voice Actors: Tom Kenny, J.G. Quintel.
- Directed By John Fang, Dave Smith.
- Produced By Brian A. Miller, Jennifer Pelphrey, Tramm Wigzell, Rob Sorcher.
- Written By David P. Smith, John Fang, Dominic Bisignano, Michael Diederich, Douglas McCarthy.
- Music: Kevin Manthei.
- First Aired on May 05, 2014.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 2 minutes.
- Episode Number: 110
- Season: 1
The Electroids must do the Electroids MAX to change a lightbulb when the old one goes out.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on Lego products.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Changing a Light Bulb. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Changing a Light Bulb? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!