MariutchMariutch (1930) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 931 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bimbo, Wife, Cop.
- Voice Actors: Billy Murray.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Grim Natwick, George Cannata.
- Music: Song Mariutch Down at Coney Isle: Harry Von Tilzer, Andrew B. Sterling; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on November 15, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: FL3025
- Black & White
Bimbo is an Italian immigrant who leaves his home and wife to travel to America, only to wind up in Coney Island. Bimbo flirts with a girl, and has a run-in with a cop. Bimbo soon sees this sexy shimmy dancer, who happens to be... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Grim Natwick always had a great track record for drawing sexy females in animated cartoons, and "Mariutch" is a perfect example. He is also noted for Betty Boop (whom Natwick largely created) and animating the lead character of Snow White in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mariutch" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mariutch? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!