Let's Get Organ-izedLet's Get Organ-ized (2014) Season 1 Episode 103-B- The 7D Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1503 times total.
- The 7D Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Digital eMation, Toon City.
Pre-production and Storyboards: Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Crystal Ball, Hildy Gloom, Grim Gloom, Queen Delightful, Lord Starchbottom.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Maurice LaMarche, Kevin Michael Richardson, Dee Bradley Baker, Scott Menville, Stephen Stanton, Billy West, Jay Leno; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By Tom Ruegger, Tom Warburton.
- Written By Tom Ruegger, Craig Shemin.
- Music: Parry Gripp, Tom Ruegger.
- First Aired on July 21, 2014. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD, The Disney Channel (USA), Disney Junior.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 103-B
- Season: 1
The Glooms sabotage Queen Delightful's pipe organ by dropping rocks into its pipes. Disguised as pipe organ salespeople, they get her to replace the organ which would be one that turns everyone into stone. Unaware of the Glooms' plan, the 7D are summoned to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Creators, including Walt Disney himself, have long been inspired to access classic folk and fairy tales - reimagining, reinterpreting and reinventing them for new generations. The animated series pilot 7D takes a new creative approach to the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Let's Get Organ-ized. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Let's Get Organ-ized? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!