Goldilocks and the 7DGoldilocks and the 7D (2014) Season 1 Episode 106-B- The 7D Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 1543 times total.
- The 7D Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Digital eMation, Toon City.
Pre-production and Storyboards: Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Crystal Ball, Hildy Gloom, Grim Gloom, Queen Delightful, Lord Starchbottom, Goldilocks.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Maurice LaMarche, Kevin Michael Richardson, Dee Bradley Baker, Scott Menville, Stephen Stanton, Billy West, Jay Leno; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Alfred Gimeno.
- Produced By Tom Ruegger, Tom Warburton.
- Written By Randy Rogel, Tom Ruegger, Sherri Stoner.
- Music: Parry Gripp, Tom Ruegger.
- First Aired on July 15, 2014. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD, The Disney Channel (USA), Disney Junior.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 106-B
- Season: 1
Goldilocks finds the 7D's cottage while on the run from the Three Bears after she broke into their cottage. Goldilocks uses her cuteness to convince the 7D to stay over, but when she takes advantage of the 7D's hospitality, each of the 7D gradually changes his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Creators, including Walt Disney himself, have long been inspired to access classic folk and fairy tales - reimagining, reinterpreting and reinventing them for new generations. The animated series pilot 7D takes a new creative approach to the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Goldilocks and the 7D. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Goldilocks and the 7D? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!