Itsy Bitsy Spider FightersItsy Bitsy Spider Fighters (2014) Season 1 Episode 108-B- The 7D Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1542 times total.
- The 7D Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Digital eMation, Toon City.
Pre-production and Storyboards: Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Crystal Ball, Hildy Gloom, Grim Gloom, Queen Delightful, Lord Starchbottom.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Maurice LaMarche, Kevin Michael Richardson, Dee Bradley Baker, Scott Menville, Stephen Stanton, Billy West, Jay Leno; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By Tom Ruegger, Tom Warburton.
- Written By Randy Rogel.
- Music: Parry Gripp, Tom Ruegger.
- First Aired on July 07, 2014. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD, The Disney Channel (USA), Disney Junior.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 108-B
- Season: 1
Delightful summons the 7D to remove a spider from her castle. When Hildy learns of Delightful's fear of spiders, she turns Grim into a giant spider and places him in the castle. Grumpy gets scared when he sees spider Grim, but the others only notice the little... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Creators, including Walt Disney himself, have long been inspired to access classic folk and fairy tales - reimagining, reinterpreting and reinventing them for new generations. The animated series pilot 7D takes a new creative approach to the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Itsy Bitsy Spider Fighters. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Itsy Bitsy Spider Fighters? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!