The Three Ring Ding-a-lingThe Three Ring Ding-a-ling (1978) Season 1 Episode 16-B- The Adventures of Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 333 times this month, and 849 times total.
- The Adventures of Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
In Association With: King Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Bluto, J. Wellington Wimpy, Swee'pea, Poopeye, Pupeye, Pipeye, Peepeye, Sea Hag.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Marilyn Schreffler.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano.
- Produced By Alex Lovy, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Neil Balnaves, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Susan Beak, John Burge, Martin Chatfield, Dick Dunn, Gairden Cooke, Don Ezard, Peter Eastment, Luis Garcia, Arthur Filloy, Gerry Grabner, Peter Gardner, Athol Henry, Eva Hellischer; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, Tom Dagenais, Willie Gilbert, Jack Hanrahan, Don Heckman, Andy Heyward, Chris Jenkyns, Mark Jones, Glenn Leopold, Jack Mercer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Peter Jennings, Robert Ciauga, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on December 23, 1978.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7:07 minutes.
- Episode Number: 16-B
- Season: 1
Popeye's friends are circus performers, Wimpy is the ringmaster, and Popeye and Olive are the high-flying stars of the circus with their death-defying trapeze act. Bluto is the strongman weightlifter (surprise!) who's jealous because Popeye and Olive are stars in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A segment in 1978's The All-New Popeye Hour.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Three Ring Ding-a-ling. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Three Ring Ding-a-ling? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!