Popeye Snags The SeahagPopeye Snags The Seahag (1978) Season 1 Episode 16-A- The Adventures of Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 157 times this month, and 998 times total.
- The Adventures of Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
In Association With: King Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Bluto, J. Wellington Wimpy, Swee'pea, Poopeye, Pupeye, Pipeye, Peepeye, Sea Hag/Madame No-No, Hugo.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Marilyn Schreffler.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano.
- Produced By Alex Lovy, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Neil Balnaves, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Susan Beak, John Burge, Martin Chatfield, Dick Dunn, Gairden Cooke, Don Ezard, Peter Eastment, Luis Garcia, Arthur Filloy, Gerry Grabner, Peter Gardner, Athol Henry, Eva Hellischer; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, Tom Dagenais, Willie Gilbert, Jack Hanrahan, Don Heckman, Andy Heyward, Chris Jenkyns, Mark Jones, Glenn Leopold, Jack Mercer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Peter Jennings, Robert Ciauga, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on December 23, 1978.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7:12 minutes.
- Episode Number: 16-A
- Season: 1
Private-Eve Popeye gets a call from a ship owner who tells him that the Seahag (alias Madame No-No) has "shipnapped" a whole fleet of ships. Popeye pays Madame No-No and her assistant, Hugo, a visit to end their rocket-stealing days forever (or so he assumes!).... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A segment in 1978's The All-New Popeye Hour.
The Sea Hag is called Madame No-No in this cartoon.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Popeye Snags The Seahag. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Popeye Snags The Seahag? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!