Robot Chicken DC Comics Special 2: Villains in ParadiseRobot Chicken DC Comics Special 2: Villains in Paradise (2014) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 106 times this month, and 496 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: The Nerd, Batman, Robin, Aquaman, The Penguin, Ace the Bat-Hound, Jimmy Olsen, Darkseid, The Scarecrow, Toyman, Doctor Fate, Clayface, Bane, The Joker, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Little Girl, The Riddler, Sunbather, Superman, Bizarro, Superboy, Brainiac, Lex Luthor, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Black Adam, Martian Manhunter, Seahorse Leader, Wonder Woman, Lena Luthor, Gorilla Grodd, The Flash, Reverse-Flash, Weather Wizard, Waiter, Sinestro, Swamp Thing, Starro.
- Voice Actors: Seth Green, Giovanni Ribisi, Tara Strong, Clare Grant, Paul Reubens, Breckin Meyer, Zac Efron, Alfred Molina, Nathan Fillion, Hugh Davidson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Seth Green.
- Written By Matthew Beans, Mike Fasolo, Seth Green, Geoff Johns, Breckin Meyer, Matthew Senreich, Kevin Shinick, Zeb Wells.
- Originally Released on April 06, 2014.
- Originally Aired on Adult Swim.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
This special will mainly focus on the villains of the DC Universe franchise.
Cartoon Production Information:
- Arkham Breakout
- Buying Cookies
- Working for Doom
- Bathound vs. Banehound
- Sexx Luthor
- Reverse Flash
- Giving Bats a Ride
- Worked to the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Robot Chicken DC Comics Special 2: Villains in Paradise" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Robot Chicken DC Comics Special 2: Villains in Paradise? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!