Nigedase Hatsu Kôkai
English Title: Smuggled On BoardNigedase Hatsu Kôkai (Smuggled On Board) (1981) Season 1 Episode 118- Meiken Jorî Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 521 times total.
- Meiken Jorî Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Toho Productions.
Co-Produced By: Visual 80 Productions, MK Company
- Cartoon Characters: Sebastian, Jolly, Poochie, Garcia, Old Seasal.
English Characters: Sebastian, Belle, Poochie, Grandfather Cecil, Anne-Marie, Isabel, Sarah.
- Directed By Keiji Hayakawa, Shinji Okada, Kazuyoshi Yokota, Fumio Ikeno, Seiji Endo; more Directors ...
- Produced By Katoo Yoshio, Hosoda Nobuaki.
- Animated By Kazuo Iida, Yoshiyuki Momose, Yuuichi Kondoo, Yoshishige Kosoko, Takashi Saijoo, Nobuyuki Kitajima, Shigesuke Takahashi, Tooru Tanaka, Nobuo Hirayama, Tsunenaka Nozaki, Shin'ichi Tsuji; more Animators ...
- Written By Toshiyuki Kashiwakura, Soji Yoshikawa, Kunio Nakatani, Cécile Aubry.
- Music: Akihiro Komori.
- First Aired on August 04, 1981.
- Originally Aired on NHK (Japan), Nickelodeon (1984), CBBC (1989) (UK).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 118
- Season: 1
- Japan / France
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
"Smuggled On Board."
Cecile Aubrey's popular children's book series first spawned a live-action program in France, split into 3 series, each with 13 episodes: Belle et Sébastian, Sébastien et la Mary-Morgane, and Sébastien Parmis les Hommes. The animated show was made... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Nigedase Hatsu Kôkai. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Nigedase Hatsu Kôkai? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!