English Title: The Old Man By The SeaOjiisanno Umi (The Old Man By The Sea) (1981) Season 1 Episode 116- Meiken JorÓ Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 102 times this month, and 630 times total.
- Meiken JorÓ Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Toho Productions.
Co-Produced By: Visual 80 Productions, MK Company
- Cartoon Characters: Sebastian, Jolly, Poochie, Garcia, Old Seasal.
English Characters: Sebastian, Belle, Poochie, Grandfather Cecil, Anne-Marie, Isabel, Sarah.
- Directed By Keiji Hayakawa, Shinji Okada, Kazuyoshi Yokota, Fumio Ikeno, Seiji Endo; more Directors ...
- Produced By Katoo Yoshio, Hosoda Nobuaki.
- Animated By Kazuo Iida, Yoshiyuki Momose, Yuuichi Kondoo, Yoshishige Kosoko, Takashi Saijoo, Nobuyuki Kitajima, Shigesuke Takahashi, Tooru Tanaka, Nobuo Hirayama, Tsunenaka Nozaki, Shin'ichi Tsuji; more Animators ...
- Written By Toshiyuki Kashiwakura, Soji Yoshikawa, Kunio Nakatani, Cťcile Aubry.
- Music: Akihiro Komori.
- First Aired on July 21, 1981.
- Originally Aired on NHK (Japan), Nickelodeon (1984), CBBC (1989) (UK).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 116
- Season: 1
- Japan / France
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Old Man By The Sea."
Cecile Aubrey's popular children's book series first spawned a live-action program in France, split into 3 series, each with 13 episodes: Belle et Sťbastian, Sťbastien et la Mary-Morgane, and Sťbastien Parmis les Hommes. The animated show was made... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ojiisanno Umi. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ojiisanno Umi? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!