Love That Baby Moa!Love That Baby Moa! (1987) Season 1 Episode 05-B- The Adventures of the Little Koala Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 802 times total.
- The Adventures of the Little Koala Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Top Craft.
English/French versions: Cinar Studios
- Animation Studio: Top Craft
- Distributed by: Viacom International
- Cartoon Characters: Roobear, Kiwi, Floppy, Mimi, Pamie, Miss Lewis, Nick, Laura, Betty, Walter, Mommy, Papa, Colt, Horsie, Duckbill.
- Voice Actors: Steven Bednarski, Morgan Hallet, Barbara Poggemiller, Bronwen Mantel, Cleo Paskell, Ian Finley, Tim Webber, A.J. Henderson, Arthur Grosser; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ernest Reid.
- Produced By Haruo Nakayama, Ronald A. Weinberg, Micheline Charest, Elizabeth Klinck.
- Written By Kenichi Ogawa, Kiichi Takayama, Mamoru Kanbe, Nanako Watanabe, Naoko Miyake, Riki Matsumoto, Toshiaki Imaizumi, Toshiro Ueno; more Writers ...
- Music: Tsuyoshi Kawano, Pierre-Daniel Rheault.
- First Aired on June 05, 1987.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Episode Number: 05-B
- Season: 1
Papa is really cranky because he can't remember taking the picture of the moa bird that he'd been credited for. So the kids go out to look for the moa bird. Papa finds him first, but the moa runs off. Well, the kids explain how the picture had been taken (see The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally aired in Japan on TV Tokyo from October 4, 1984 through March 28, 1985 as Koala Bôi Kokki. Air dates noted reflect English version airings on Nickelodeon 1987... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Love That Baby Moa!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Love That Baby Moa!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!