The Bum BanditThe Bum Bandit (1931) - Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1448 times this month, and 4989 times total.
- Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop/Dangerous Nan McGrew, Bimbo, Black Man, Black Man's Children, Cow, Mouse, Worm.
- Voice Actors: Ann Little, Billy Murray, Gus Wickie.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Al Eugster, Willard G. Bowsky.
- Originally Released on April 13, 1931.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: FL3110
- Black & White
Bimbo robs a train. It turns out that his wife who he abandoned is on the train (a dog-eared Betty Boop playing Dangerous Nan McGrew, sister of Dangerous Dan McGrew). She gives him... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Betty (as "Dangerous Nan McGrew") has a funny deep voice, and does NOT sound like Mae Questel. Also, the animators provide a guest appearance by a parody of Mickey Mouse (similarly done in "Bimbo's Initiation"). Betty's nose changes from black to... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Bum Bandit" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bum Bandit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!