The Curious PuppyThe Curious Puppy (1939) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 90 times this month, and 2456 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Two Curious Puppies, Guard Dog.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Philip Monroe.
- Written By Robert Givens.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on December 30, 1939. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:36 minutes.
- Production Number: 9157.
A puppy wanders into an empty amusement park at night and has to avoid the guard dog. The two curious dogs end up accidentally pushing buttons to start up some pretty wild rides.
Cartoon Production Information:
In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new opening sequences with... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Curious Puppy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Curious Puppy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!