Betty Boop's Hallowe'en PartyBetty Boop's Hallowe'en Party (1933) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 928 times this month, and 3629 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Scarecrow, Gorilla, Ghosts, Goblins.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Willard Bowsky, Myron Waldman.
- Originally Released on November 03, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:30 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3329
- Black & White
It's the scariest time of year. With aid from a scarecrow, Betty makes preparations for a Halloween party for all of her animal friends. The invitation reads, "Hallowe'en dinner party at Betty Boop's house. Right away! P.S. Bring your lunch." To get everyone in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Song "Let's All Sing Like the Birdies Sing," Written by Tolchard Evans and H. Tilsey, Lyrics by Robert Hargreaves and Stanley J. Damerell, Sung by Betty Boop and Chorus.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Betty Boop's Hallowe'en Party" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Betty Boop's Hallowe'en Party? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!