The Daffy DocThe Daffy Doc (1938) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 2716 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Dr. Quack.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Vive Risto, John Carey, Bill Cannon, Norm McCabe.
- Written By Allen Rose.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on November 26, 1938.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:57 minutes.
- Production Number: 8686.
- Black & White
Medical mishaps run amok at Stitch in Time Hospital, whose motto is "As we sew, so shall ye rip!" (or is that RIP?) The eminent Dr. Quack, assisted by Dr. Daffy Duck, also a quack, is about to start a delicate operation in the operating room theater. Dr. Quack... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Colorized in 1995. Soundtrack: "Frat," Music by John F. Barth; "You Go to My Head," Music by J. Fred Coots; "Something Tells Me," Music by Harry Warren; "There's a Brand New Picture in My Picture Frame," Written by Cliff Friend and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Daffy Doc" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Daffy Doc? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!