Loose In A CabooseLoose In A Caboose (1947) - Little Lulu Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 231 times this month, and 2090 times total.
- Little Lulu Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Little Lulu Moppet, Conductor.
- Voice Actors: Cecil Roy, Jackson Beck.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Gordon Whittier, Nick Tafuri, Irving Dressler, William B. Pattengill.
- Written By Bill Turner, Larry Riley.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Fred Wise, Sidney Lippman, Buddy Kaye.
- Originally Released on May 23, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:42 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: # 4173
Little Lulu loses her train ticket and pesters the conductor.
Cartoon Production Information:
A blackface racial gag, in which stowaway Little Lulu puts coal dust on to disguise herself from the train conductor, has been deleted from some prints.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Loose In A Caboose" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Loose In A Caboose? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!