Invention ConventionInvention Convention (1953) - Kartune Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 915 times this month, and 2901 times total.
- Kartune Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Al Eugster, William B. Pattengill.
- Written By Izzy Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Let Me Call You Sweetheart copyright 1910; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on June 10, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 5316
Singalong about crazy inventions.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Invention Convention. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Invention Convention? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!