Ha! Ha! Ha!Ha! Ha! Ha! (1934) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1236 times this month, and 4750 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Koko the Clown.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Seymour Kneitel, Roland Crandall.
- Originally Released on March 02, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:22 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3407
- Black & White
When Koko the Clown comes out of Max Fleischer's inkwell and eats a chocolate candy bar, he gets a painful toothache. Seeing that Koko is in extreme pain, Betty takes the suffering clown to the dentist's office. She tries to pull his bad tooth, but she turns up... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is a partial remake of the 1924 Out of the Inkwell film "The Cure," which uses many of the same gags with the escaping... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ha! Ha! Ha!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ha! Ha! Ha!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!