Hawaiian BirdsHawaiian Birds (1936) - Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1286 times this month, and 4639 times total.
- Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Hawaiian Birds, Big City Orioles.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Sam Stimson, uncredited: Hicks Lokey, Lillian Friedman, Herman Cohen, Frank Endres, Ted Vosk.
- Written By Bill Turner.
- Music: Sammy Timberg.
- Originally Released on August 28, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:55 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 0766
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
A young female bird takes off with a 1930s swing jazz band (the Big City Orioles) to New York from her serene Hawaiian environment. The cartoon turns into a bleak depiction of the Depression in 1930s Manhattan. The bird is thrown out of a swanky jazz club in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hawaiian Birds" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hawaiian Birds? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!