On A Sunday AfternoonOn A Sunday Afternoon (1930) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 80 times this month, and 907 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Dog Woman, Kids, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Billy Murray.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Rudy Zamora, Jimmie Culhane.
- Music: Harry Von Tilzer, Andrew B. Sterling.
- Originally Released on November 28, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:50 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3027
- Black & White
A chubby dog woman drives her open car full of kids for a ride in the country. They stop to play golf. The bouncing ball bounces over a riverboat, then a Ferris wheel at night. One animal fishes, while two others spoon. A Bimbo-like dog dances, then drives... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series of animated cartoons- sometimes including bits of live action- took popular songs of the day and combined the popular "bouncing ball" following the lyrics in an effort for audience singalongs.
Sorry, we do not have a video of On A Sunday Afternoon. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about On A Sunday Afternoon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!