The JeepThe Jeep (1938) - Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 585 times this month, and 3343 times total.
- Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Adolph Zukor
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Swee'pea, Eugene the Jeep.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Mae Questel.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Animated By Seymour Kneitel, Graham Place.
- Originally Released on July 15, 1938.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:32 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: # 01852
- Black & White
Popeye is led on a wild goose chase trying to find Swee'pea, only to be led back to Olive's apartment and finding him there.
Cartoon Production Information:
This short did not contain a version of Popeye's famous spinach-eating sequence.
The original black and white cartoon has been colorized.
One of 10 episodes without Bluto after Gus Wickle quit voicing Bluto.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Jeep? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!