Any Little Girl That's A Nice Little GirlAny Little Girl That's A Nice Little Girl (1931) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 1020 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Cat, Lulu Belle (Betty Boop Prototype).
- Voice Actors: Billy Murray.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Seymour Kneitel.
- Music: Fred Fisher, Thomas J. Gray.
- Originally Released on April 16, 1931.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: FL3111
- Black & White
A Casanova cat with a girlfriend for each day of the week visits his favorite, Lulu Belle, leading into a Bouncing Ball rendition of the title song.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series of animated cartoons- sometimes including bits of live action- took popular songs of the day and combined the popular "bouncing ball" following the lyrics in an effort for audience singalongs. This appearance of Betty Boop is the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Any Little Girl That's A Nice Little Girl. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Any Little Girl That's A Nice Little Girl? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!