You're In TroubleYou're In Trouble (2013) Season 1 Episode 113-A- Sanjay & Craig Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 112 times this month, and 1341 times total.
- Sanjay & Craig Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Animation Studio: Nickelodeon Animation Studios, Forest City Rockers
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon
- Cartoon Characters: Sanjay Patel, Craig, Vijay Patel, Darlene Patel, Megan Sparkles, Hector Flanagan, Belle Pepper.
- Voice Actors: Maulik Pancholy, Chris Hardwick, Kunal Nayyar, Grey DeLisle, Linda Cardellini, Matt Jones, Nika Futterman.
- Directed By Tom Yasumi.
- Produced By Lisa Thibault Woods, Thurop Van Orman, Will McRobb, Chris Viscardi.
- Animated By Abe Audish, Carl Faruolo, Neil Graf, Derek L'Estrange, Blake Lemons, Bryan Mann, M.J. Sandhe, Jim Shellhorn, Kris Wimberly, Drake Brodahl, David J. Chung, Nhu Diep; more Animators ...
- Written By Ryan Crego, Sasha Stroman.
- Music: Matt Mahaffey.
- Editor: Steve Downs.
- First Aired on December 07, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 113-A
- Season: 1
While at camp, Sanjay and Craig decide not to drink anything so they don't wet the bed. They also say that "getting labeled a bed-wetter is a fate worst than Death!".
Cartoon Production Information:
A classic tale of boy meets snake, this series follows two best buds who dedicate their lives to becoming the coolest, most rebellious dudes in the neighborhood. Ordered as a 20 episode series, with each show having 2 11 minute segments. In... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "You're In Trouble" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about You're In Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!