Kung-Fu CatapultKung-Fu Catapult (2013) Season 1 Episode 111-B- Sanjay & Craig Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 65 times this month, and 1299 times total.
- Sanjay & Craig Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Animation Studio: Nickelodeon Animation Studios, Forest City Rockers
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon
- Cartoon Characters: Sanjay Patel, Craig, Vijay Patel, Darlene Patel, Megan Sparkles, Hector Flanagan, Belle Pepper.
- Voice Actors: Maulik Pancholy, Chris Hardwick, Kunal Nayyar, Grey DeLisle, Linda Cardellini, Matt Jones, Nika Futterman.
- Directed By Tom Yasumi.
- Produced By Lisa Thibault Woods, Thurop Van Orman, Will McRobb, Chris Viscardi.
- Animated By Abe Audish, Carl Faruolo, Neil Graf, Derek L'Estrange, Blake Lemons, Bryan Mann, M.J. Sandhe, Jim Shellhorn, Kris Wimberly, Drake Brodahl, David J. Chung, Nhu Diep; more Animators ...
- Written By Abe Audish, Jim Dirschberger, Jay Howell, Tom King, Dani Michaeli, Sean Szeles,, Andreas Trolf.
- Music: Matt Mahaffey.
- Editor: Steve Downs.
- First Aired on November 02, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 111-B
- Season: 1
After playing Safari Food Fight with Megan, Sanjay and Craig discover a haunted trailer and agree to rid Tufflip's trailer, haunted by ghosts in search for a catapult.
Cartoon Production Information:
A classic tale of boy meets snake, this series follows two best buds who dedicate their lives to becoming the coolest, most rebellious dudes in the neighborhood. Ordered as a 20 episode series, with each show having 2 11 minute segments. In... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Kung-Fu Catapult" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kung-Fu Catapult? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!