Barnacle BillBarnacle Bill (1930) - Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 683 times this month, and 3499 times total.
- Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Nancy Lee/Betty Boop, Barnacle Bill/Bimbo, Mermaids, Neighbors.
- Voice Actors: Ann Little, Billy Murray.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Seymour Kneitel, Rudy Zamora.
- Music: Song Barnacle Bill the Sailor: Carson Robison, Frank Luther.
- Originally Released on August 31, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3018
- Black & White
A talking and walking ship starts one of Betty's earliest screen appearances. She's courted by Barnacle Bill and competes with some sexy dancing mermaids.
Cartoon Production Information:
In her second real prototype, Betty Boop's character design is not yet fully developed; she has long ears like a cocker spaniel. Betty's character is called "Nancy Lee," while Bimbo portrays "Barnacle Bill." The first Betty Boop cartoon to show... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Barnacle Bill" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Barnacle Bill? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!