Betty Boop's Little PalBetty Boop's Little Pal (1934) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 194 times this month, and 2182 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Pudgy.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Edward Nolan.
- Originally Released on September 21, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3425
- Black & White
While on a picnic, Betty sings to her little dog Pudgy. The tune is "Little Pal," which Al Jolson made very popular (it was one of his tear-jerkers). Betty uses the song to get everyone misty-eyed when her pet pooch is picked up by the evil dogcatcher. Will she... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This short featured the introduction of Betty's little puppy, Pudgy. The song "Little Pal" sung by Betty Boop is NOT the song made famous by Al Jolson in 1929. They are completely different except for the name. I do not know if the cartoon song... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Betty Boop's Little Pal" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Betty Boop's Little Pal? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!