For Chima!For Chima! (2013) Season 1 Episode 120- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 154 times this month, and 893 times total.
- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios, Lego
- Animation Studio: M2Film, Prime Focus
- Cartoon Characters: Cragger, Rogon, Grizzam, Ritnik, Eris, Crooler, Spindle, Wilhurt, Ewar, Crominus, Lagravis, Longtooth, Razcal, Dom De La Woosh, Plovar, Rizzo, Gordo, Runk, Lennox, Crunket, G'Loona, Windra, Wakz, Eglor, Crug, Rawzom, Lennox, Buchuma, Rukus, Grumlo, Gorzan, Laval, Worriz, Skinnet, Razar, Bladvix, Crawley, Winzar, Leonidas, Equila, Ewald, Buber, Logas, Gornay, Furtivo/Furty.
- Voice Actors: David Attar, Bethany Brown, Matt Cronander, Bill Courage, Chris Van Durchand, Jesse Inocalla, Meghan Kinsley.
- Produced By Sean Feeney, Lilian Klages, Torsten Jacobsen, Mads Munk, Kenneth D. Plummer, Vicky Kjaer Jensen, Tanja Conway-Blake, Lotte Kronborg; more Producers ...
- Music: Anthony Lledo, Finley.
- First Aired on December 05, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 120
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Thailand / India / Denmark
The Crocodile Tribe, the Wolf Tribe, the Raven Tribe, and the Rhino Tribe make their big attack on the Lion city. Laval calls the the Eagle Tribe, the Gorilla Tribe, and the Bear Tribe for help, but the Bear Tribe sleep through it. Laval and Cragger make a short... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Following the instant ratings success of the CG-animated Ninjago, Lego and Cartoon Network plan to expand their partnership with an all-new series from Lego for 2013.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "For Chima!" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about For Chima!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!