Chima FallsChima Falls (2013) Season 1 Episode 119- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 546 times total.
- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios, Lego
- Animation Studio: M2Film, Prime Focus
- Cartoon Characters: Cragger, Rogon, Grizzam, Ritnik, Eris, Crooler, Spindle, Wilhurt, Ewar, Crominus, Lagravis, Longtooth, Razcal, Dom De La Woosh, Plovar, Rizzo, Gordo, Runk, Lennox, Crunket, G'Loona, Windra, Wakz, Eglor, Crug, Rawzom, Lennox, Buchuma, Rukus, Grumlo, Gorzan, Laval, Worriz, Skinnet, Razar, Bladvix, Crawley, Winzar, Leonidas, Equila, Ewald, Buber, Logas, Gornay, Furtivo/Furty.
- Voice Actors: David Attar, Bethany Brown, Matt Cronander, Bill Courage, Chris Van Durchand, Jesse Inocalla, Meghan Kinsley.
- Produced By Sean Feeney, Lilian Klages, Torsten Jacobsen, Mads Munk, Kenneth D. Plummer, Vicky Kjaer Jensen, Tanja Conway-Blake, Lotte Kronborg; more Producers ...
- Music: Anthony Lledo, Finley.
- First Aired on November 21, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 119
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Thailand / India / Denmark
Following the incident with the mysterious black cloud, the Chi Falls have run dry. Eris and the Beaver Tribe try to get to Mt. Cavora to learn why. The Crocodile Tribe blames the Lion Tribe and are rallying the Wolf Tribe, the Raven Tribe, and even the Rhino... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Following the instant ratings success of the CG-animated Ninjago, Lego and Cartoon Network plan to expand their partnership with an all-new series from Lego for 2013.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Chima Falls" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chima Falls? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!