Crocodile TearsCrocodile Tears (2013) Season 1 Episode 113- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 69 times this month, and 762 times total.
- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios, Lego
- Animation Studio: M2Film, Prime Focus
- Cartoon Characters: Cragger, Rogon, Grizzam, Ritnik, Eris, Crooler, Spindle, Wilhurt, Ewar, Crominus, Lagravis, Longtooth, Razcal, Dom De La Woosh, Plovar, Rizzo, Gordo, Runk, Lennox, Crunket, G'Loona, Windra, Wakz, Eglor, Crug, Rawzom, Lennox, Buchuma, Rukus, Grumlo, Gorzan, Laval, Worriz, Skinnet, Razar, Bladvix, Crawley, Winzar, Leonidas, Equila, Ewald, Buber, Logas, Gornay, Furtivo/Furty.
- Voice Actors: David Attar, Bethany Brown, Matt Cronander, Bill Courage, Chris Van Durchand, Jesse Inocalla, Meghan Kinsley.
- Directed By Peder Pedersen.
- Produced By Sean Feeney, Lilian Klages, Torsten Jacobsen, Mads Munk, Kenneth D. Plummer, Vicky Kjaer Jensen, Tanja Conway-Blake, Lotte Kronborg; more Producers ...
- Written By John Derevlany.
- Music: Anthony Lledo, Finley.
- First Aired on October 03, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 113
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Thailand / India / Denmark
Laval 'rescues' Cragger from the Wolves amazingly fabulous treatment. Meanwhile, Razar is paying Furty (Furtivo) the Fox to pretend to be the mysterious Shadow Wind.
Cartoon Production Information:
Following the instant ratings success of the CG-animated Ninjago, Lego and Cartoon Network plan to expand their partnership with an all-new series from Lego for 2013.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Crocodile Tears" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crocodile Tears? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!