We Are Family, Part IIWe Are Family, Part II (2013) Season 1 Episode 120- Dragons: Riders of Berk Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 86 times this month, and 1340 times total.
- Dragons: Riders of Berk Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- DreamWorks Animation, DreamWorks Television Animation Studio
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Hiccup, Mulch, Gobber, Astrid, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, Stoick, Snotlout, Mildew, Bucket.
- Voice Actors: Jay Baruchel, Tim Conway, Chris Edgerly, America Ferrera, Julie Marcus, T.J. Miller, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Nolan North, Zack Pearlman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Elaine Bogan, John Sanford.
- Produced By Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Milind D. Shinde.
- Written By Mike Teverbaugh, Linda Teverbaugh and Art Brown, Douglas Sloan.
- Music: John Paesano.
- First Aired on March 20, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 120
- Season: 1
Mildew aided Alvin in kidnapping Hiccup and Toothless by forging Bork's Night Fury notes. However, Mildew is also imprisoned when he's no longer of any use to Alvin now that he has Hiccup. Hiccup reluctantly allows Mildew to help him find Toothless and escape... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
CG-animated series based on the Oscar-nominated and hugely popular 2010 motion picture adventure How to Train Your Dragon. Hiccup is a young Viking who defies tradition when he befriends one of his deadliest foes - a ferocious dragon he calls... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "We Are Family, Part II" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about We Are Family, Part II? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!