We Are Family, Part IWe Are Family, Part I (2013) Season 1 Episode 119- Dragons: Riders of Berk Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 1083 times total.
- Dragons: Riders of Berk Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- DreamWorks Animation, DreamWorks Television Animation Studio
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Hiccup, Mulch, Gobber, Astrid, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, Stoick, Snotlout, Mildew, Bucket.
- Voice Actors: Jay Baruchel, Tim Conway, Chris Edgerly, America Ferrera, Julie Marcus, T.J. Miller, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Nolan North, Zack Pearlman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Sanford.
- Produced By Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Milind D. Shinde.
- Written By Art Brown and Douglas Sloan.
- Music: John Paesano.
- First Aired on March 13, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 119
- Season: 1
During Berk's annual Bork week celebrations, Hiccup is granted access to Bork the Bold's private and personal archives. When he finds information and a map about an island inhabited by Night Furies within Bork's notes, Hiccup is determined to bring Toothless to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
CG-animated series based on the Oscar-nominated and hugely popular 2010 motion picture adventure How to Train Your Dragon. Hiccup is a young Viking who defies tradition when he befriends one of his deadliest foes - a ferocious dragon he calls... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "We Are Family, Part I" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about We Are Family, Part I? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!