War Of The Worlds, Part 1War Of The Worlds, Part 1 (2009) Season 2 Episode 212- Ben 10: Alien Force Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 624 times total.
- Ben 10: Alien Force Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network, Telescreen
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Ben Tennyson, Kevin Levin, Gwen Tennyson, Raff, Sevenseven, Bandaged Warrior, Serena, Attea, Emperor Milleous, Bellicus, Attendants, Warriors.
- Voice Actors: Yuri Lowenthal, Greg Cipes, Ashley Johnson, James Arnold Taylor, Dee Bradley Baker, Vicki Lewis, Tara Strong, Kevin Michael Richardson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dan Riba, Butch Lukic.
- Produced By Glen Murakami, Mark Burton, Sam Register.
- Written By Dwayne McDuffie.
- Music: Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion, Lolita Ritmanis.
- First Aired on March 27, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 212
- Season: 2
Paradox and Azmuth arrive on Earth to warn Ben of the approaching Highbreed fleet. Gwen and Kevin gather all the allies they've met (Alan, Cooper, Julie and Ship, as well as their enemy Darkstar) to counter the threat. Meanwhile, Azmuth reveals to Ben that the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Talk about multiple personalities.... It's been five years since Ben last used the Omnitrix, but when Grandpa Max disappears, Ben must go hero again! Ben Tennyson was your everyday, average kid until he discovered a mysterious watch hidden in a... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "War Of The Worlds, Part 1" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about War Of The Worlds, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!