The Polish Language
Alternate Title: Jezyk PolskiThe Polish Language (Jezyk Polski) (2009) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 219 times this month, and 1018 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- 2D CG Animation
In Association With: Cel' Division, RTÉ, Irish Film Board, Arts Council
- Directed By Alice Lyons, Orla McHardy.
- Produced By Steve Woods.
- Animated By Orla McHardy, Jenny O'Brien, Roman McMeel, Kris Polinski, Alice Lyons.
- Written By Alice Lyons.
- Awards: Nominee, Irish Film and Television Award, Best Animation, 2010, Best Animation, Galway Film Fleadh, 2009; Best Animation, Kerry Film Festival, 2010; more Awards ...
- Music: Justin Spooner.
- Originally Released on July 01, 2009.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:08 minutes.
A film-poem about the subversive force of art and the renewal of poetry in the whispery language of Polish. Based on the poem of the same title, the film pays homage to the revitalization of poetry in the Polish language in the 20th century. Using hand-drawn,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Release date is that of screening at the Galway Film Fleadh.
This film is the 150,000th cartoon added to the Big Cartoon DataBase. This film was added to BCDB on May 9th, 2014. It was originally submitted by Ethan Minovitz.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Polish Language. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Polish Language? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!