Mike The Knight And Trollee's SleepoverMike The Knight And Trollee's Sleepover (2012) - Mike The Knight Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 108 times this month, and 279 times total.
- Mike The Knight Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, HIT Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Mike, Squirt, Sparkie, Galahad, Evie.
- Directed By Neil Affleck.
- Written By Marc Seal.
- Awards: Nominee, Canadian Screen Award, Best Direction in an Animated Program or Series, Neil Affleck, 2013.
- First Aired on February 15, 2012.
- Originally Aired on CBeebies (UK), Treehouse TV (Canada), Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Season: 1
Mike has Trollee to stay for a sleepover and learns why guests need to feel special.
Cartoon Production Information:
This CGI-animated TV series consists of 26 half-hour episodes, each containing two cartoons in most markets. CBeebies aired a single 13-minute episode a day. Mike the Knight is a brand new 52 part CG-animated series bringing the excitement... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mike The Knight And Trollee's Sleepover. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mike The Knight And Trollee's Sleepover? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!