How To Pick Your DragonHow To Pick Your Dragon (2012) Season 1 Episode 107- Dragons: Riders of Berk Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1155 times total.
- Dragons: Riders of Berk Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- DreamWorks Animation, DreamWorks Television Animation Studio
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Hiccup, Mulch, Gobber, Astrid, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, Stoick, Snotlout, Mildew, Bucket, Thunderdrum.
- Voice Actors: Jay Baruchel, Tim Conway, Chris Edgerly, America Ferrera, Julie Marcus, T.J. Miller, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Nolan North, Zack Pearlman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Louie del Carmen, Joe Sichta.
- Produced By Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Milind D. Shinde.
- Written By Art Brown, Douglas Sloan.
- Awards: Winner, Annie Award, Music in an Animated Television/Broadcast Production, John Paesano, 2013, Nominee, Annie Award, Best Animated Television Production For Children, 2013.
- Music: John Paesano.
- First Aired on October 03, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 107
- Season: 1
Hiccup helps Stoick train the most ferocious dragon.
Cartoon Production Information:
The dragon Thunderdrum is featured. CG-animated series based on the Oscar-nominated and hugely popular 2010 motion picture adventure How to Train Your Dragon. Hiccup is a young Viking who defies tradition when he befriends one of his deadliest foes -... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "How To Pick Your Dragon" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Pick Your Dragon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!