Boss MabelBoss Mabel (2012) Season 1 Episode 113- Gravity Falls Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 167 times this month, and 1997 times total.
- Gravity Falls Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Mabel, Dipper, Grunkle Stan, Soos, Wendy.
- Voice Actors: Kristen Schaal, Jason Morgan, Alex Hirsch, Linda Cardellini.
- Directed By John Aoshima.
- Produced By Tobias Conan Trost, Alex Hirsch, Rob Renzetti.
- Written By Tim McKeon, Alex Hirsch.br />Story: Tommy Reahard.
- Music: Brad Breeck.
- Editor: Kevin Locarro, Timothy M. Snell, Andrew Sorcini.
- First Aired on November 02, 2012.
- Originally Aired on The The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 113
- Season: 1
When Stan's bossing methods at the Mystery Shack are beginning to become hard to handle, Mabel questions his bossing techniques. Later, they end up making a bet to see who can make more money in three days, while Stan goes on vacation to a game show called... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This animated comedy tells the story of twins Dipper and Mabel - two city kids sent to spend the summer with their crusty old great-uncle Stan (aka Grunkle Stan) in Gravity Falls, Oregon. It turns out that Gravity Falls is not a run-of-the mill... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Boss Mabel" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boss Mabel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!