Daniel Gets MadDaniel Gets Mad (2012) Season 1 Episode 104A- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 203 times this month, and 1033 times total.
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- 9 Story Entertainment, Family Communications, Inc., Out of the Blue, Fred Rogers Company
- Animation Studio: 9 Story Entertainment
- Distributed by: Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, PBS Kids
- Cartoon Characters: Daniel Tiger, Mom Tiger, Daniel "Dad" Striped Tiger, Katerina Kittycat, O the Owl, X the Owl, Prince Wednesday, Miss Elaina, Lady Elaine Fairchilde, Music Man Stan, Trolley, King Friday XIII, Prince Tuesday, Baker Aker, Teacher Harriett, Dr. Anna, Mr. McFeely.
- Voice Actors: Jake Beale, Heather Bambrick, Ted Dykstra.
- Produced By Sarah Wallendjack, Wendy Harris, Vince Cammisso, Kevin Morrison, Angela Santomero.
- Written By Becky Friedman, Angela Santomero.
- First Aired on September 05, 2012.
- Originally Aired on CBC (Canada), PBS Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 104A
- Season: 1
- Canada / U.S.A.
Daniel Tiger and his friend Prince Wednesday are very excited to play at the beach today. But then it rains, and Mom Tiger says they cannot play outside, making them very mad. Mom Tiger helps the boys with their mad feelings and find ways to calm down and think.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Episode Learning Goals: The learning goal of this episode is to help children deal with their mad feelings. The strategy song of this episode is: When you feel so mad that you want to ROAR, Take a deep breath and count to four. 1... 2... 3... 4... .... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Daniel Gets Mad. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Daniel Gets Mad? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!