Sir Juice-A-LotSir Juice-A-Lot (2012) Season 1 Episode 03- The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 896 times total.
- The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios, Gagfilms, The Collective
- Cartoon Characters: Orange, Pear, Passion Fruit, Apple, Marshmallow, Grapefruit, Nerville, Dark Knight, Peach, Princess.
- Voice Actors: Dane Boedigheimer, Toby Turner, Malcolm McDowell, Felicia Day, Tom Kenny, Robert Jennings, Kevin Brueck, Aaron Massey; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dane Boedigheimer.
- Produced By Gary Binkow, Dan Weinstein, Dane Boedigheimer, Conrad Vernon, Tom Sheppard, Spencer Grove, Robert Jennings, Kevin Brueck, Aaron Massey; more Producers ...
- Written By Tom Sheppard.
- Music: Randall Crissman.
- Editor: Stephen Adrianson, Lee Mansis, Joe Vallero.
- First Aired on June 18, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 03
- Season: 1
While Orange and his friends are on their historic fruit cart, the Dark Knight steals Passion Fruit. So Orange and friends go to the castle to save her. Nerville brings out a catapult and attempts to sling the fruits over the castle walls. Unfortunately, they hit... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The anthropomorphic citrus moves from the kitchen to a fruit-vending cart for his television series. Originally to be a six-episode series, the show was given nine more episodes for a 15-show first season. Based on the most-watched Web series in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sir Juice-A-Lot. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sir Juice-A-Lot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!