Tangled Ever AfterTangled Ever After (2012) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1194 times this month, and 5741 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Walt Disney Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Priest, Short Thug, Queen, Dove Caller, Lantern Wrangler, Chef, Maximus, Guard, Stabbington Brothers, Frying Pan Caller.
- Voice Actors: Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi, Alan Dale, Paul F. Tompkins, Kari Wahlgren, Mark Allan Stewart, Byron Howard, Nathan Greno, Matt Nolan, Sophia I. Aguirre; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Nathan Greno, Byron Howard.
- Produced By Aimee Scribner, John Lasseter.
- Animated By Alberto Abril, Darrin Butters, Youngjae Choi, Christopher Cordingley, Claudio de Oliveira, Adam Dykstra, Chadd Ferron, Jason Figliozzi, Adam Green, Robert Huth, Amy Lawson Smeed; more Animators ...
- Written By Nathan Greno, Byron Howard.
- Music: Kevin Kliesch.
- Editor: David Bess, Lisa Linder Silver, Tim Mertens.
- Originally Released on January 13, 2012.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:28 minutes.
Rapunzel and Flynn Rider are set to be married - was it a good idea to have a horse and a chameleon hold the wedding rings? A wild slapstick animated short featuring the characters... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This short animated film premiered before the 3D theatrical re-release of Beauty and the Beast. Soundtrack: "Pachelbel's Canon" (uncredited), Composed by Johann Pachelbel; "Bridal Chorus" (uncredited), Composed by... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tangled Ever After" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tangled Ever After? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!