The Fighting 69 ½th
Alternate Title: The Fighting 69 1/2thThe Fighting 69 ½th (The Fighting 69 1/2th , The Fighting 69 ½th) (1941) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 3653 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Couple, Red Ant General, Black Ant General, Red Ant Captain, Red Ants, Black Ants.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Kent Rogers.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Gil Turner.
- Written By Jack Miller.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on January 18, 1941. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:24 minutes.
- Production Number: 9773.
Blue Ribbon (2nd): 1319.
A couple is having a picnic in a peaceful forest. Red ants are on one side and black ants on the other. Both sides declare war over the picnic goodies.
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Fighting 69 1/2th" and "The Fighting 69 ½th."
All the ants have four legs instead of six. A brief scene involving a Rochester-like ant who goes to get hot mustard for a hot dog is cut from current T.V. airings. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Fighting 69 ½th" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fighting 69 ½th? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!