Previous Episode | Next Episode
Snorkin' Surf PartySnorkin' Surf Party (1984) - Snorks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 412 times this month, and 1305 times total.
- Snorks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Allstar, Casey, Tooter, Occy, Daffney, Dimmy, Mrs. Kelp, Junior, Governor Wetworth, Mrs. Wetworth, Mr. Seaworthy, Auntie Marina, Mrs. Seaworthy, Baby Smallstar, Mr. Kelp, Willie.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Nancy Cartwright, Brian Cummings, Joan Gardner, Joan Gerber, Barry Gordon, Bob Holt, Gail Matthius, Mitzi McCall, Edie McClurg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Carl Urbano, Ray Patterson, Bob Goe, Don Lusk, Don Patterson.
- Produced By Gerard Baldwin, Larry Latham, Iwao Takamoto.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry C. Cowan, Gil Iverson.
- First Aired on November 10, 1984.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Season: 1
Deep down below in the sea is a mystical underwater world of Snorkland. There lives a whole community of tiny sea dwellers called the Snorks. They are a very small & adorable snorkel headed creatures whose get involved in many adventures. The show center... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Take a Smurf, stick a snorkel on his head, put him underwater and force him to replace the word "Smurf" with the word "Snork" when he speaks, and you've got the basis for The Snorks. The premise for the show was quite elaborate: In 1643, the captain of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Snorkin' Surf Party. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Snorkin' Surf Party? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!
Do you love Snorkin' Surf Party, or do you think it is the worst cartoon ever? Let us know what you think! Surely you have an opinion... so share what you think. Take a minute and post your own comments about this cartoon here.