MaskaMaska (2010) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 366 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Polish Cultural Institute in London, Se-Ma-For Studios Poland
- Voice Actors: Magdalena Cielecka.
- Directed By Stephen Quay, Timothy Quay.
- Produced By Marlena Lukasiak, Zbigniew Zmudzki, Adam Ptak.
- Animated By Stephen Quay, Timothy Quay.
- Written By Stephen Quay, Timothy Quay, Stanislaw Lem.
- Awards: Nominee, British Animation Award, Best Long Form, 2012.
- Music: Krzysztof Penderecki .
- Editor: Janusz Czubak .
- Originally Released on June 22, 2010.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 23 minutes.
- United Kingdom / Poland
"It" is created piece by piece, limb by limb, and then, with a sudden "rush of gender," takes the shape of an automaton disguised as a beautiful female Duenna sent on a mission into a courtly kingdom to mercilessly track down a prince and kill him. Although she... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the short story by Stanislaw Lem.
Release date is that of screening at the Edinburgh Film Festival.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Maska. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Maska? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!